- ½ cups Melted Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1-½ cup Quick Oats
- 1 cup Flour
- 1-¼ cup Rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
2. Add egg, vanilla, and honey.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry mix bowl and mix well.
5. Press granola into a greased baking pan (I use a 9 x 12” but if you’d like thinner bars, go with a bigger pan).
6. Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes or when the top is very light brown.
7. Let cool and cut into squares or bars.